Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stockholm-weekend.











Had a lovely weekend in Sthlm!
Bredäng // Cafe Lyran // David LaChapelle at Fotografiska // LaNeta // "Syltan" // Semla // Fika at Hannas flat // Coq au vin with the boys // Horrormovie and "chips&dipp" // Meatballs at Östermalmshallen // Shopping // I didn't wanna fly back to London on Tuesday but it turned out to be a good week with lots of work, dinner at Pho with Uli, cray night out in Shoreditch with my lovely WAS people :) Tonight I'm going for a quick drink with my dear Philip in Maida Vale - London is incredible cold at the moment and I cannot wait for spring and summer, holidays, Swedish summer, bare legs and wearing a biker jacket mmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A� The rectangular shape and the bolted studs, which accent the tank
watches, came from the styling of the Army tanks, of that time.
With the advent of the digital age, a lot of processes have
been digitized. Dress watches are kept small, sleek and delicate to better emphasize
the length of your arm and to compliment delicate dress styles and fabrics.



Here is my blog post voiceofthecenter.org