Saturday, February 19, 2011

back to life.




I'm in uni having Social Media Workshop, 3rd session.
Find it very interesting even if though the air is sooo bad here by now .


So glad to be back to life.
Managed to hand in my work in time on Monday and went straight after to Apple-store in Covent Garden where I was given good news - they can replace the harddrive for freeeee!!!!
(Thank god I saved all my 6000 pictures on my external a couple of weeks ago since everything will be gone...)
I was absolutely exhausted when I got back home in the evening, Rina and me celebrated w some Thai and wine.
Yday I had the laziest day in ages, slept for 12 hours and stayed in all day.
Today I feel alive again :)


So this week will be computer/internet-rehab which could be quite healthy for me to be honest.

Take care!
ia xxx

1 comment:

joseph said...

i agree, never underestimate a computer internet rehab